EcoDem is committed to the management, treatment and disposal of all types of waste such as solid, muddy, pumpable or semi-solid and liquids, hazardous and not.
EcoDem works in respect to best safety standards and fully in compliance with all regulations, in order to protect human health as well as the environment.
As part of our services we analyse the materials and manage the full process of handling and disposal of the waste that could range from special industrial and non-industrial waste, such as:
- Contaminated land
- Sludge produced by civil and / or industrial cycles
- Acids, Alkaline and exhausted solutions
- Waste water
- Oily emulsions
- Fume and Combustion Ashes abatement powders
EcoDem owns also equipment for the collection and transportation of hazardous and non-hazardous waste (i.e.trucks suitable for the transport of disassembled parts, trucks with sealed tanks, tractors with press or with crane for the bulk waste collection, equipped with a weighing cell).
EcoDem can also provide systems for:
- Reduction and volumetric adjustment of waste
- Conditioning and stabilization of sludge
- Selection for recovery or final disposal of waste
- Energy recovery from waste